Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bruschetta

Hi Ladies! Thought I would post since it has been a while for all of us.
Hope your summers are well!


Ingredients:
Two Fresh Plastic Grape or Cherry Tomatoes Containers (You can also use plum tomatoes but I prefer the other)
6 – 10 Fresh Basil Leaves
2 Fresh Crushed Garlic Cloves (you can also garlic from the jar. Just make sure you use the correct amount)
¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
Coarse Salt to Taste (I use about 1 – 2 teaspoons)
1 Baguette (cut into


Chop tomatoes and basil leaves together in a food processor. Pay attention while doing this, you don’t want to puree the tomatoes. They should still be a little chunky. Pour into a bowl.
Add garlic, olive oil, vinegar and mix.
Add salt to taste.
Allow the mixture to blend flavors for a couple of hours before serving.
Slice the baguette on a diagonal into ½ thick slices.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ally, thanks so much for posting! It's been a while. I haven't posted since I last was pregnant because I was sick. I think a revival is in order. Thanks for getting it started.